We are a Chartered firm of financial planners providing independent financial advice to individual and corporate clients.
Our financial planning process is underpinned by our commitment to build and develop long-term relationships. It is by keeping in close contact with our clients that we are able to create the financial planning strategies to meet our clients financial goals.
We strongly believe that in order to produce a successful strategy a disciplined approach is required. As such we follow a 6 stage advice process:
1. Discovery Meeting - At this free initial meeting we undertake a comprehensive financial review of your personal circumstances and financial goals. We will also review your attitude to investment risk and capacity for loss.
2. Create Your Personal Financial Plan - This will allow us to assess your current financial position and plan towards your future desired lifestyle.
3. Research and Analysis - We will undertake rigorous and thorough independent research and analysis to tailor and develop our advice, which is bespoke to your individual requirements. Where appropriate we will also complete a detailed review your existing financial arrangements.
4. Present Your Personal Financial Plan and our Recommendations - We will discuss your Personal Financial Plan in detail and agree the planning solutions to be implemented.
5. Implementation - We will undertake the implementation of our agreed recommendations with the most appropriate product providers in the market place.
6. Reviews - We will agree and diarise a review date to ensure that the financial planning strategies we have put in place are monitored and adjusted to meet with your changing needs and circumstances.